imap before smtp grace period timeout ???

Hi All

I'v the problem with courier-imapd and pop-before-smtp sync :-)

So my pop-before-smtp give 30m grace period for smtp sending.

Users mail client is set to use IMAP and after login the imap session stays active and do not reconnect, pop-before-smtp timeouts after 30m and the client cannot sends email until reopen email client and imap reconnect to server.

Is there any resolving for this problem ?

tanx

Konstantin Kostadinov
	Public PGP : http://www.fadata.bg/pgp/konstantinpgp.asc

BOFH excuse #433:

error: one bad user found in front of screen