Re: Streaming Video Server

depends entirely on what the client means by video streaming. there are many vague and widely varying ideas of this.

most types of 'live' streaming require a specific server software (like Real Player streams and windows media streams).

And for anything more than casual usage, they require a boatload of bw...most places charge based on peak concurrent users and quality/bandwidth multiplier metrics... exactly the ratios depends on what it costs you for bandwidth.