Suggestions for system with infortrend fibre storage.

Hello guys,

I have a system with debian-sarge kernel 2.6.6, with three "jbod's 10TB"
and fibre storage switch. My questions are regarding how is the best way
to mount this;

1. To make five partitions each with size of 2TB, and mount each partition
in separate dir.
2. To make five partitions each with size of 2TB, unite them in
LVM/LVM2/EVMS and mount in one dir.

Please help me with this decision.

What you'll say about lvm/lvm2 or evms?

And one more question. I read lot's about mounting filesystem > 2TB. And
as I understand in kernel 2.6.x with support for LBD you can mount
filesystem > 2TB is that correct?

Any help will be appreciated.

SELLINET Internet Services Provider - http://www.sellinet.net/