Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network? [SCANNED]

On Wednesday 30 June 2004 23.15, David Thurman wrote:
> On 6/30/04 10:43 AM, "Robert Cates" wrote:
> > Well I do not remember ever seeing on the evening news or morning
> > news paper that somebody was hurt or worst killed from a Spam
> > attack!
> Maybe no one has been killed, but given the human nature I am sure
> there will be some collateral effects that could come to death from
> all this.

Some of the people traveling to Nigeria to reclaim their losses were
actually killed.

OTOH, it can be argued that anybody stupid enough to fall for a 419
deserves what he gets. Still, it's actual people being actually killed
because of spam.

cheers
-- vbi

--