Catchall for Exim 3.35

Hi all,

I'm doing some spam research and need to configure my exim so that it accepts all incoming mail and shunts those with invalid addresses into a catchall address. Basically, I want to mimick how Exchange servers accept everything. I believe the following will do it for Exim 4, but when I try it with my 3.35 installation, it chokes on all incoming messages. I was hoping someone might have a snippet that I could use in my exim.conf that would do the trick.

catchall:
  driver = smartuser
  new_address: catchall@example.com

thanks,