..their Sun Java recommendation, was: Monitoring software

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:58:29 -0500, Gaddis, wrote in message
<F527D05688D050409C77E8678891DB4704949927@bladm01.bloomington.ad.ivytec
h.edu>:

> Hi Craig,
>
> After trying out just about everything under the sun, I finally
> settled on OpenNMS.  There are unofficial Debian packages available.
> More information is at http://www.opennms.org/ and
> http://faq.opennms.org/faq/fom-serve/cache/174.html (Debian-specific).

..their Sun Java recommendation in
http://faq.opennms.org/faq/fom-serve/cache/174.html
invites legal problems in the not too distant future:

..med vennlig hilsen = with Kind Regards from Arnt...
  Scenarios always come in sets of three: