SSH More Than Port Forwarding

I've done some neat things in the past using SSH port forwarding, offering services from my local server on the internet via my public servers. Is there anyway I can forward all the traffic from a single IP on my Public server to my local server? Making a new kind of VPS (Virtual Public server). I have seen some people offer a this service but I can't find any documentation on how to do it. Has anyone done this befor with ssh ?

Cheers
Jody