[OT] which DSU for an E1

Hello,

after some days walking ghostly though Google and Internet must I ask
here maybe somone can help me.

I have some 3Com "NETBuilder II" with modules like "G.703" (E1),
"RS-449" (E1), "HSS 4-port WAN" (4 x E1), "HSSI" (E3) and 5 "MP ATMLink
OC-3".

Three of the "NETBuilder II" (8-Slot) will be the Basestations in Moroc for
a Debian-Powered CyberCenter Network. Each "NETBuilder II" will get on the
ISP's side two E3 and to each other  NETBuilder II" one E1.

>From the "NETBuilder II" are going other E1 to outside InternetCafes which
are equiped with "NETBuilder Remote Office 221" (Boundary Router, 2 MBit)
or "NETBuilder II" (4-Slot, max 4 x 2 MBit).

Can anyone tell me, which DSU I need ?
I was on the Websites of Kentrox, ADC, Adtron and CTCU but they are
confusing me

All what I know curently is, that the Maroc Telecom the G.703 supposts.

Now I do not like to buy or rent the stuff because it is in Maroc between
3 and 6 times more expensive as in France or Germany.

And if I use Linux then I like to get the Routers and Connection cheeper
too, exactly, I need to know which Type of Product I need to get it
cheeper on <http://www.ebay.de/>.

Please note, that the CyberCenter Network is a non-profit Enterprise.
So all what I need must bee cheep.

Have a nice Week
Michelle

--