Re: Hosting recommendations?

John R. Ackermann N8UR wrote:

My problem is that I'm not very knowledgeable about hosting companies, and need to show some more Linux-friendly alternatives than EV1. Can anyone recommend comparable companies that they've had good experience with? We need someone who's likely to be around for a while, has good service, and doesn't charge an extortionate rate (we're not broke, but still need to watch the funds).

I want to thank everyone for all the suggestions and recommendations. We're looking at Server Beach as a reasonably priced shop that supports Debian.

John