Re: What is the best mailling list manager for qmail and Domain Tech. Control ?

Nate Duehr wrote:

On Feb 15, 2004, at 11:17 PM, Thomas GOIRAND wrote:

I heard majordomo was good, is there something better ? I could not find it
in debian stable, it seems it is a licence problem... Any sugestions ?

Majordomo is good, but I think you'd like "mailman" better.

Web interface for both users and administrators, very configurable, etc.

I'd recommend mailman too, but I have to warn for it's archive function.
Afaik mailman is only capable of archiving messages in Mbox format.

Yes, that same dreadfull mbox format that has kept all mail related applications slow for years. I've had a mailing list's archive grow over a couple 100MB's, and mailman started bogging down the system. (took quite a while to realise what was going on)

--
  Greetings
   Joris