Re: Jesus Help Me !

dear brother my name is john all i can do to help you is pray most Christians in the united state  they cant imagine what you are going through we have it made here and never think about what it would be like to be in your place but i know that are lord Jesus knows what you are feeling right now and i will ask him to help you right now. just have faith in  him and him alone he will make a way for you to be safe. and if i don't ever see you here i will see you when we get home. i hope will tell all my brothers to keep you in pray. let me know if you get this message thank you and may God bless you