Re: Woody on Proliant ML350 G3 (smartarray 641)

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 09:00, Markus Oswald wrote:
> Am Mi, den 11.02.2004 schrieb Emmanuel Halbwachs um 20:12:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I've just suscribed to the list after discovering it recently. I'm
> > not strictly an ISP, but I provide various services for 150-200 users.

Woody works just fine on an ML350 with SmartArray 641 - I had to install
on one last year and it was great fortitude that kernel 2.4.21 had just
been released a little while beforehand, because only 2.4.21 and above
supports the SmartArray 64x series RAID controllers.

I would imagine some kind soul somewhere has created a mini-install CD
for the Compaqs as many people have done for Dell equipment.

Cheers,
Gavin.