..scsi disk jumpering in hot swap disk drawers

Hi,

..ok, I got this nice big box with 5 of these disk dravers:
http://www.fumda.de/Produkte/Mobile/si-145lvd.htm or
http://www.carypowder.com.tw/product/mobile-si145.htm
with 4 9.1 GiB Quantum atlas 10k 3.5 Series disks and an
IBM 9 GiB disk, and I googled the docs on the disks ok.

..depending on where you look, these drawers are known as
"disk drawer", "disk caddy" or "mobile rack", or "wäschelrahmen".

..at least one of my 5 drawers has the host frame off a
http://www.carypowder.com.tw/product/mobile-si146.htm
and it looks like that combination works.

..plugging the power and the scsi and scsi terminators is easy,
these fit just one way.  ;-)  And I found pdf manuals for the disks.

..now, the option setting signal wiring: How do I plug the disk
drawers to the host, and how do I plug the disks to the drawers???
Pdf manual url?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: