Re: Hardware for massive DVD writing

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 11:01:22PM +0100, Joaquin Ferrero wrote:
> Hi.
>
> A customer will need to burn 50Gb daily to DVDs (satellite imaginery
> products). All discs have different contents.
>
> We need a juke box with space to store virgin disk and burned disk...
> many discs... for automatic writing.
>
> I looked to:
> http://www.daxarchiving.com/
>
> but i need more options...

More options:

Tapes.
multiple DVD drives in one machine
multiple SCSI DVD drives in one machine
write to firewire IDE drive (this is truly becoming an easy portable
solution - firewire or USB 2.0 drives are as cheap as some tape media!)

Not know why daxarchiving.com is not suitable kind of leaves us at a
disadvantage as to what requirements you have that are not met by that
solution.

HTH

Build me an army worthy of... "waterville?"
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=4phk9i48