configure anomy sanitizer to drop not defang ?

anomy sanitizer works well with postfix, but as far as I can tell, it
can't be configured to drop messages instead of defanging them.

I plan to configure sanitizer to add a tag to bad messages and then use
procmail to quarantine messages with that tag. Is there better way?

Is there something that does what sanitizer, works with postfix and allows
me to drop messages completely?

Mimedefang seems ideal, but it only works with sendmail.