OT - [Fwd: Lineox Enterprise Linux Support Partner Program]

Okay, im sorry to post this here. I dont know why a linux distro is
sending me spam. I wonder if any of you guys also got this.

I dont think its acceptable for a linux distro to fall down to this
level and so, i am posting this here in order for them to find out what
the linux community thinks of spammers, spammer buyers and spammer
supporters (and just exactly what we think is spam).

The reason im saying this is spam is that the return address is invalid.

Im guessing anyone in the Linux Consultant HowTo got this but maybe it
was also harvested from this list.

Sorry again, dont hesitate to tell me im an idiot if this is far-fetched
and of no interest to this list.

--- Begin Message ---
Lineox Enterprise Linux Support Partner Program

Lineox Enterprise Linux is sold without bundled support. This creates
a business opportunity for companies and consultants who can offer
support for Lineox Enterprise Linux. Lineox believes that free market
will provide the best support network for our products.

There already exists a kind of market place for Linux support, but
Lineox wishes to improve it. Linux Consultants Guide already provides
a directory of Linux consultants, so there is no need for Lineox to
duplicate that effort. Lineox can however provide information on how
active a particular consultant is by following Lineox products sales
figures. Lineox can also create a list of consultants who support
Lineox products and what kind of support they provide.

How to join the Lineox Enterprise Linux Support Partner Program

First you should add your information to the Linux Consultants Guide
if you haven't done that already and then send us email. You should
mention if you would like to become a Lineox reseller, what kind of
support you can offer to our products, and how we could develop our
Support Partner Program. We will then provide on our web site a link
to your Linux Consultants Guide entry and work out a structure how to
best categorize and present support providers.

We will develop our Support Partner Program based on response we
receive, so it is important that you provide input. We believe that at
this stage we should not bind our Support Partner Program to any
strict format, but build it to satisfy the needs of our partners.

Why become Lineox reseller

Selling products might not be your main business, but if you need
Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.0 disks, you can buy them at cheaper dealer
prices, if you order at least 5 disks at a time. Our reseller program
is open to all, but EU based companies must provide intra-EU VAT code,
minimum order is 5 disks, and we accept only PayPal payments.

Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.0