Mailman Broken

I'm asking this question here as more people on this list probably have experience with with mailman. I had mailman installed on my system, but stupidly apt-get --purge'd it. Now I cannot get it to re-install correctly:

Selecting previously deselected package mailman.
(Reading database ... 35297 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking mailman (from .../mailman_2.1.5-4_i386.deb) ...
Setting up mailman (2.1.5-4) ...
Looking for enabled languages (this may take some time) ... done.
Installing site language en ............................................ done.
Configuring mailman for domain mydomain1.com
mydomain2com
mydomain3.com ...
sed: -e expression #1, char 43: unterminated `s' command
dpkg: error processing mailman (--configure):
 mailman
[andrew@mydomain1~]>>

I've tried apt-get --fix-broken, but haven't had any luck there. I've tried removing it and then searching my entire system for any remnants to remove, to no avail. I'm pretty sure this is probably my ignorance of how to properly use apt-get, but the documentation is not helping me at all. Thank you for your time.