Re: PHP 4.1.2

> I've been using backport's 4.3.10 packages in production without
> problems. i had problems with Invision power board but that was fixed by
>  upgrading to the latest version of Zend.
>
> I am a little disappointed with debian on this update, i thought we
> would have got an update by now

Little bugfixes and even local exploits... okay... i can understand there
is less urgency. But for REMOTELY exploitable vulnerabilities, i think
there is a much greater urgency and importance.

I wish we could get an update if they are even _WORKING_ on a PHP update,
or if they have just thrown in the towel and said "we're not going to
patch this". If thats the case, we'll upgrade, but not otherwise.

Anyone have any updates if they are even trying to patch or if not?