Notification Of Bequest!!!

ATTENTION;
Sir
              NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST .
This is sequel to your non response of our earlier
letter to you on behalf of the Trustees and Executors
to the Will of late of Sir Engr.Thomas Whyte(KSM),I
wish to notify you that you were listed as a
beneficiary to the bequest of the sum of
Five Million One Hundred Thousand US
Dollars in the codicil and last testament of the
deceased. The late Sir Thomas Whyte until his death
was a former Managing Director and pioneer staff of a
big construction company Julius Berger BV . He was a
very dedicated Sufis and a great philanthropist during
his life time.

Late Sir Thomas Whyte died on 9th February 2003 at the
age of 68,He was buried on the23rd of February. Late
Sir Thomas Whyte even though he was an American living
and working in Holland here as a foreigner he
requested before his death that he be buried here in
his words, "I regard here as My home and the people as
my people". He said that this token is to support your
ministry and help to the less- privileged. I hereby
request that you forward any proof of identities of
yours, your current telephone and fax numbers and your
forwarding address to enable us file necessary
documents at the High Court of Justice probate
division for the release of this bequest of money.

Congratulations.
Yours faithfully,
Dr.Van De Groot

N.B FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONFIDENTIALITY, FORWARD THE REQUESTED INFORMATION TO d_vangroot2@excite.com