Re: blacklists

Marek Podmaka wrote:
  which blacklists do you use to block spam emails on production
  boxes? I use relays.ordb.org and list.dsbl.org and now I have read
  about Spamhaus SBL and XBL on their website. What are your
  experiences with it?

From what I understand XBL is a *private* list not for public use, I have heard that it cuts a rather wide path through uunet for example.

Spamhaus is about as upstanding as they come. IIRC think they even provide corporate support if your needs are that significant.

You might want to try plugging those addresses (spamhaus.org, relays.ordb.org and XBL into google groups news.admin.net-abuse.email (http://groups.google.com.au/groups?hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&q=XBL&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Dnews.admin.net-abuse.email) and see what comes out.