Re: Value of backup MX

--On Tuesday, November 09, 2004 13:54 -0500 "Dale E. Martin" <dale@the-martins.org> wrote:

This got me to thinking, it would be neat if one could _easily_ replicate
RBLs on their own local DNS server.  Then you could easily point primary
and secondary at your local RBL and manage it just in your DNS config...
I've seen some references to transferring RBLs via rsync, but updates via
DNS zone transfers would be more slick as then it would be automatic.  Do
any of the major RBLs allow for such a thing?

Some do, the problem is that most of them are far too huge.