Re: network monitoring

Am Sa, den 30.10.2004 schrieb martin f krafft um 15:00:

> Argh. Even with nagios-text, it wants to pull in Samba and MySQL
> stuff. I don't want either of these installed.

Just use the source and compile it yourself - it doesn't have many
dependencies (works like a charm with woody) and has a quite good
configuration-sample.

If you need help, you can also contact me off-list as I have compiled it
just a few hours ago... :o)

best regards,
  Markus
--
Markus Oswald <moswald@iirc.at>  \ Unix and Network Administration
Graz, AUSTRIA                     \ High Availability / Cluster