Re: STP (shielded wires )

Hi

You can get out your cable toner tool and see if it picks up the noise
by just waving the wand around.  Sometimes if a fan or something is
putting off noise, it puts off noise across a lot of spectrum and it
will be obvious what is causing the noise.

The fact that you have multiple systems showing carrier errors means
they have something in common.  If it's not actual noise from inside the
cage, I would immediately guess a patch pannel that can't handle GigE.
Also possibly bad punches (untwisted).

As for the source of the noise, look to mechanical devices first.

Good luck