Re: Reports on Postfix + Amavis + SpamAssassin

Am Mi, 2004-10-27 um 14.56 schrieb Federico Lazcano:
> Hello everyone:
>
> I need an advice on reporting in web pages (MRTG-Like) the activities of
> a mail system build on Postfix + Amamisd-new + Spamassassin.
>
> Any clue?
>
> I'm using Debian Sarge.

$ apt-cache show mailgraph
Package: mailgraph
Architecture: all
Version: 1.8-1
Depends: debconf, libfile-tail-perl, librrds-perl
Recommends: httpd
Filename: pool/main/m/mailgraph/mailgraph_1.8-1_all.deb
Size: 15130
MD5sum: aae91b2657e84379624e9ebdf9fc5503
 Mailgraph is a very simple mail statistics RRDtool frontend for
 Postfix that produces daily, weekly, monthly and yearly graphs of
 received/sent and bounced/rejected mail.