Re: apt-get upgrade

echo $PATH as root and see if /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin are
in root's path.  If they are maybe you issued "su" instead of "su -".

>>> "Johnno" <valentine@xtra.co.nz> 10/24/04 4:20 PM >>>
Hello

When I do a apt-get upgrade on one the the servers here I get this error
message:

Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
dpkg: `ldconfig' not found on PATH.
dpkg: `start-stop-daemon' not found on PATH.
dpkg: `install-info' not found on PATH.
dpkg: `update-rc.d' not found on PATH.
dpkg: 4 expected program(s) not found on PATH.
NB: root's PATH should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and
/sbin.

dpkg package is install, any ideas?

Many Thanks,
                   Johnno