Apache 2.0 ISP setup..

Hi there, At the moment we are running apache 1.3.x on a debian woody box with PHP/MySQL enabled for selected sites and also a shared verisign cert (also for selected sites).

At the moment we store the config in MySQL and then have a script that writes lots of config files to a conf/ dir (one for each host). About 250 of them.

A couple of things i would value input on are:

1). Is there a way for apache to read its vhosts config directly from db?

2). Whats your general thoughts on apache 2.0

3). Is using PHP cgi for virtual hosts OK (For Security)? Are their any TFYP here?

Thanks

Simon