Re: Documentation of big "mail systems"?

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 06:56:21PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> The machines were all running 2.4.2x last time I was there, but they
> may be moving to 2.6.x now.

All the stores, relays and proxies are still on 2.4.x, but the LDAP
servers are now on 2.6.x (mainly because I could, not for any technical
reason. At the time I upgraded them I had enough redundancy to go around
that the downtime didn't affect anything).

The system is still mostly as you described, with just a few changes:

Four perdition/apache/imp servers now, rather than three. The webmail is
rather popular now, and three servers couldn't cut it on their own
anymore.

Seven backend mailstores now, and I really want an eighth, but can't get
anyone to pay for it.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse						| PGP Key ID:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) <-> Melbourne, Australia ( )	| 0x6B91B584