Re: Intel SR1325TP1-E & 3ware 9xxx RAID thoughts

Hi Simon,

We recently installed a intel SR1325TP1-E with a 3ware 7000-SATA-RAID
running sarge - no problems with RAID - 3ware-software (RAID-cli and
management via webserver works fine) - but unfortunatelly "Intels Server
Management 5.*" does not support debian (better said no other linux than
rh) - this means you will not be able to monitor fan-speeds and
temperatures using lm_sensors/i2c

-> if we had the chance again we would purchase some other server/board
(e.g. tyan)

Achim