Re: Can we build a proper email cluster? (was: Re: Why is debian.org email so unreliable?)

(reposting from private)
note that  what I state below *is* possible, as pointed
by someone in d-private, by using a mke2fs option
$ mke2fs -J device=
(and of course you need to use a nonvolatile kind of ramdisk)