Re: Exim conditions for attachments

This one time, at band camp, Craig Schneider said:
> Hi Guys
>
> I have wrtten a condition to check if a user is in a flat text file, if
> so then allow them NOT to receive attachments of a certain type. However
> I need to put a condition in to allow them to receive from the
> $local_domain.
>
> Heres what I have so far:
>
> #  deny  message = User is unable to recieve attachments of this nature
> ($found_extension)
> #
> condition=${lookup{$recipients}lsearch{/etc/mail/extensions}{1}{0}}
> #        demime = jpg:mpg:mpeg:mp3:gif:bmp

If you mean from 127.0.0.1, then add a
! hosts = :

If you mean from user@$local_domain (trivially forged, and I would avoid
relying on this test, add a
! senders_domain = +local_domains

(I may be wrong about sender_domains - check the spec.  It's close to
that, but I forget and am too lazy to look right now :)
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |