RE: problem with /var/mail and procmail

Hello, there are more:

The user come_vie has the id 660, this user was in /var/lib/dpkg where i has
see there were postfix files, i has chown root dpkg -R , but the problem
goes on. I has no found more come_vie files owner, but i think there could
be more,

Do you know what is still stopping my mail service? What are this files
come_vie ?

PD. I has restarted postfix, but is not the solution.

Thanks in advance.