problem with /var/mail and procmail

Hello,

I has a server with debian woody + postfix + amavis + procmail to local
delivery

Yesterday i decide to move /var/mail folder to /mnt/var/mail where i has
another partition but this has caused to stop working my mail system.

In order to do this i do

cp /var/mail/* /mnt/var/mail
mv /var/mail /var/mail_back
cd /var ; ln -s /mnt/var/mail mail

then i see that i has problems with qpopper checking the users files and
decide to do a rollback with

cd /var ; rm mail
mv mail_back mail
reboot

but then the postfix server has problems to deliver local mail to /var/mail
( i think the problem could be in amavis + procmail system).

I has not seen errors in mail.err, mail.warn, mail.info, system.log,
messages.log

I only has seen in mail.info "relay=vscan, delay=344, status=deferred
(temporary failure)" when postfix try to deliver localy a mail to the
/var/mail/user file.

I´m stopped now please help,

Thanks in advance.
Francisco Castillo.