Re: LDAP & postfix

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:13:21 +0200, Tinus Nijmeijers writes:
>> I've extended an ldap-scheme I found somewhere[0] a bit, because I
>>  needed other, and more, stuff (like vacation info, but I'll not
>> cheers,

>how DO you handle vacation with virtual users?
>
>I'm setting up virtuals users as wel (postfix, courier, postgresql) and
>I was wondering about ooo-replies.

It's a bit of a hack.

Basically, I store some vacation-attributes in LDAP, and use always_bcc
 in postfix to pipe every mail to gnarwl, which in turn looks up the
 vacation-info for the recipient in LDAP, and acts accordingly.

gnarwl only works with LDAP-lookups, so might not be what you want
 since you use postgres to store user info.

cheers,
&rw
--
/ Ing. Robert Waldner | Security Engineer |  CoreTec IT-Security  \
\   <rw@coretec.at>   | T +43 1 503 72 73 | F +43 1 503 72 73 x99 /