Re: LDAP & postfix

On August 12, 2004 07:23 am, Robert Waldner wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:18:02 EDT, Fraser Campbell writes:
> >Does anyone know of a step-by-step howto of setting up LDAP for use with
> >postfix?
>
> http://www.postfix.org/LDAP_README.html ?
> http://www.google.com/search?q=postfix+ldap+howto ?
>
> > I have users in LDAP and now I want to define aliases & virtual
> >domains within LDAP.  I'd be happy to write the howto once I get the
> > basics down ...
>
> What MDA are you using? I've just set up postfix/OpenLDAP/courier
>  for a customer.

Exactly what I would like to use.  My problem is mainly with LDAP, I've set up
postfix many times using mysql for account storage and using virtual users.
This time around I want to store accounts in LDAP and use "real" accounts (as
opposed to the postfix virtual delivery agent).

Any chance you could show me the LDAP setup along with a dump (LDIF) of how a
few accounts are set up?

Thanks
--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/