/lib/libdl-2.3.2.so.dpkg-new

After an upgrade I have notice many entries of this kind in lsof
/lib/libdl-2.3.2.so.dpkg-new
I have quite a list of such entries (ending in dpkg-new) when I do lsof. I have earched for this in the debian packages repositories but they dont seem to be in any of the packages,. Is this normal or is there something going on here?
Thanks,
mimo

--
Please note that this account is being filtered using anti UCE systems. If you send email to this account make sure that it could not be mistaken as UCE.