Re: SCSI Controller for Linux

You can get a IBM server RAID card for about $200.

I like the IBM server RAID card on our mailserver:

01:02.0 RAID bus controller: IBM Netfinity ServeRAID controller
        Subsystem: IBM: Unknown device 020e
        Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, slow devsel, latency 96, IRQ 21
        Memory at f4ffc000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=8K]
        Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=512K]

Uses kernel module 'isp.o'

Adaptec also makes good ones.