restricting sftp/ssh login access

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to restrict user logins to their home
directories (or any other designated directory for that matter) using
sftp/ssh.  I've got my ftp server configured so that normal ftp access is
restricted to their home directories, but since sftp uses (Open)SSH, it uses
the ssh configuration, and I just can't seem to find any mention of how to
do this anywhere (if it's even possible).  I have OpenSSH 3.7 installed on
my Woody server.

Thanks much!
Robert