Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> > > I'm pretty sure this is incorrect.  SPF checks the MAIL-FROM: header,
> > > not From:, so I think this case should work fine ...
> > are you sure ? i never see such header !
> Yes.  See http://spf.pobox.com/faq.html

that is mail from: not mail-from:
how can i see it as a recipient ? I do not trust other systems for
filtering !
After all, there is no problem in giving a fake address as "mail from"
so you on the end should test if the alleged from is conformat with the
originatin host, and yopu are agin in teroble is someone send a message
from another domain .