postgrey [was: Re: Problems with a perl script for postfix]

On Thursday 17 June 2004 18.10, Carlos L.M. wrote:
>  I´m testing greylisting policy features for postfix
> with postgrey (http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/postgrey/).

Yo!

Speaking of greylisting: how does postgrey compare to greylistd? (...
and does anybody know about an ETA for postfix 2.1 in sarge? I heard
there were some misterious SSL trouble with a recent unstable version,
so I don't really want to use a version from sid...)

greetings
-- vbi

--
Kallisti!