Re: how to relocate servers transparently

I still have an uneasy feeling about dns caches out there that may keep serving the old ip addresses to their users _without_ ever consulting our dns servers. But I guess I could use a http proxy on the remaining dns box to forward http traffic for a while, which would take care of that part. The other protocols are less important (or visible), and more likely to work correctly anyway.

As long as all contactable DNS servers have the new authoritive information, there should not be any issues...

Brad