Re: ..dude, spammers get sophisticated, uses Eudora. ;-) , was: SquirrelMail errors

At 03:46 PM 5/30/2004 +0200, you wrote:
..dude, the spammer got sophisticated.  ;-)

Er.. actually that was me messing up and sending the message from my real name account, not seeing it come through, so sending it again using my subscribed account.. the Comcast bit is because I use Comcast's SMTP servers to deliever my mail, since I'm not on Dreamchaos's subnet from home. ;>

Both posts do have a legitimate question though. =D

-Splash/Aaron