Re: bandwidth

What kind of traffic ? what kind of usage pattern ? Is allowable to throttle
on peaks ?
since there is now a link you should be able to know what is current
usage

Il 12 Apr 2004 alle 10:57 Carlos Alberto Pereira Gomes immise in rete
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile