lire and it's messages

 Hi all,

I installed lire in woody, and configured it to report with html plus charts on squid and various other daemons, so far I assume it's working normally, for I receive the daily reports in my mailbox.

The problem is, lire sends the images 'inline' and not as mime attachements. I'd rather wish it could generate the reports as actual files on the filesystem instead of mailing them.

 I've done a quick search on the docs, but couldn't find a way to do this.

 Any hints?

José

PS
Please reply to the list.