Re: postfix one e-mail restrictions

Hi Michal,

I think you may find the postfix access file interesting:
http://www.postfix.org/access.5.html

You can selectively reject and allow email from domains and users.
To enable it, add this to your main.cf:
smtpd_sender_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access
smtpd_client_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access

--
Joost