Re: fake

I will be away from the office from Feb.23 - Feb.29.  I will be responding to e-mails upon my return to the office.

If you are currently advertising with Covers.com and you require any immediate assistance with your current campaign (Banners, Articles, Press Releases, etc.) please contact Anne Girouard at agirouard@covers.com.

Thanks.
Jensen
Important: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.