RE: Mondo and Debian

Dave:

I have not been able to get the packages in stable to
work -- they WILL create the backup, but on the restore will
not restore the partition information correctly.  The Mondo
mail list requires usage of up-to-date software -- the
stable version of Mondo is around 1.5 yrs old.

In working with the unstable packages -- everything will
backup great, but the boot cd's will not boot to run the
restore programs.  In correspondence with the Mondo list,
easier compatibility with Debian is on the to-do list.  In
searching many mail list archives, I have found notes on 'it
worked for me', but no such luck for info that would help
get it rolling.

Thanks!
Christopher Davis