Re: Bayes filter at ISPs

On Thursday 19 February 2004 13.09, Adam ENDRODI wrote:

> I'd like to ask how do you teach it to separate ham and spam
> correctly?  In particular, how do I select a representative set
> of ham and spam?  Is it a good idea to deploy bogofilter for an
> entire organization at all?

Run spamassassin and bogofilter in parallel for the first months, and use sa
to train bogofilter?

I think separate databases per user are highly beneficial - some people hardly
have any HTMl mail, for instance, others do - same with mail in foreign
languages.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Today is Setting Orange, the 50th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3170
Celebrate Chaoflux