Sendmail>MailScanner>SpamAssassin:WebMin

Hi

We are setting up a Mailhub for our hosting clients, want to send mail to
our Debian box, Woody with BF4, and then redirect mail to the hosting/email
servers (we use Cobalt Raq's for the clients.)

We installed sendmail from stable, Mailscanner and SpamAssassin from Testing
using the instructions from the MailScanner website.

We felt we did everything correct except now we see 2 directories for
MailScanner

 /etc/MailScanner
 /etc/mailscanner

I am thinking we want the /etc/MailScanner as the true dir. Is this some
left over items from doing the MailScanner install from stable first, then
removing with apt and doing a testing install?? This was the method they
recommended at MailScanner.

Webmin seems to be picking up the lower case mail scanner. But when we go in
to make modifications it kills MailScanner with the following error

Cannot open config file /opt/MailScanner/etc/MailScanner.conf, no such file
or directory at /usr/share/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 535.

Anyone have any hints or help to aid us??
--
Thanks!!
David Thurman