Re: What is the best mailling list manager for qmail and Domain Tech. Control ?

I'd highly recommend mailman over majordomo.....I'm also disinclined to recommend qmail for a number of reasons. First is, unless they've made design changes, it's trivial to DoS. Second, it doesn't scale so well, but unless you're talking upwards of about 3-5k/msgs/hr you might not run into it. Postfix has been my general purpose MTA of choice for a good while now, scales well, robust handling of messages, and can do anything you want it to.