Re: Netgear FA311 and natsemi issue

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 19:21, sarwat0brcm@netscape.net wrote:
> OS: Debian 3.0R2 stable
> PC: Old Pentium Pro box with Intel 440FX chipset
> Kernel: 2.4.18 (standard Debian kernel with natsemi support builtin)
> natsemi driver: came with Debian dist (1.14 IIRC)

I had endless problems with several Netgear ns83820 based cards last
year, and finally decided to throw them out in favor of Intel cards and
the Intel e1000 driver.  I am very pleased with this decision, and
recommend you make the same one, rather than cause yourself more grief
by trying to get the poorly supported Netgear cards to work.

--
Jeff